To be happy

I Choose to be happy.. :)

Many times people ask me..."How come you are so happy all the time?" And almost every time my reply is- "I don't think I have any good reason to be unhappy!! :)"


Definitely it feel odd when I see myself from someone else's point of view.I meet friends everyday and almost everyone of them seem to be troubled for some or the other reason.Sometimes they are worried about studies...sometimes about money,sometimes about attendance and almost every time because of their girlfriends... :)




It is n't that I don't encounter difficulties in life as well...I too face difficult times..I too get into troublesome situations...But the only difference is that I "choose" to be happy.... I like being happy..Being upset secludes me from everyone and worst of all it doesn't feel good while being sad.. 
So come whatever may..I don't let that situation dominate over myself.The best way to maintain the charm in difficult situations is to create a virtual reality in your mind of being in a good state...
 Most of the times after the exam my friends ask me "How was the exam?" 
And my reply is always in an enthusiastic tone "It was great!!!! Fantastic"
"So...how much are u going to score?"
"Might be 50% :)"
"Only 50%!!!! How can u b so happy then?"
"Because I don't think by being sad I will be given some bonus marks :)"


ha ha ... many times it has happened with me... And I like this.Most of the times I feel that my friends also begin to feel good after I say that...Being happy is contagious...so is being sad...  So why spread remorse... Be happy and that will make other's happy themselves..

0 Responses

Post a Comment

  • About Me

    My photo
    About me:प्रभात रंजन PRABHAT RANJAN (born 19 Aug 1989 in Delhi, India)

    Followers